It’s summer, and that means lots of new clients signing up to have their pets cared for by Your Best Friend Pet Sitting. It is an absolute joy to meet new pets!
We offer FREE Meet-and-Greet consultations for those who are interested in signing up for service. This allows us to do a few things:
- Meet you, meet your pets, and make sure we’re all comfortable.
- Get the necessary paperwork filled out and signed (this can take 30 – 45 minutes, or we can email it to you in advance!)
- See firsthand your routine with your pets, and learn where you keep pet food, litter boxes, leashes, and so on.
- Get the key to your home and test it in the lock.
- Answer all of your questions so you feel comfortable leaving your pets in our knowledgeable and loving hands!
This meeting is necessary for us to do a great job for your pets. That said, because we book up quickly, we need at least between one and three weeks to set up a Meet and Greet, and we recommend that Meet and Greets are set up at least a week prior to your needing service.
A Meet and Greet is NON-obligatory, meaning you don’t have to hire us just because we meet you. Likewise, there may be reasons we feel our services would not be a good match for your pets, so we advise having a backup plan in place.
After over nine years in business (almost a decade!), everything we do is designed for the utmost in health and safety for your pets, and peace of mind for you. But don’t take our word for it. Send us an email and we’ll send you a list of references you can call – as many as you need – so you can hear firsthand from our “fur-ever” clients. We hope to be your fur-ever pet sitter, too!